Welcome to the Taiwanese Heritage Society of Houston web site (the "Site"). This site is provided by Taiwanese Heritage Society of Houston (referred to throughout the Site as "us", "we", "our") as a service to our member. Our services and products presented in the Site are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as in effect at the time of your visit (the "Agreement" or "Terms and Conditions"). Please read them carefully.
You should review our Privacy and Security Policy, which also governs your visit to the Site, to understand our privacy practices.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited, revocable license to access and make personal use of the Site as our member. However, you are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the Site or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, trademark, logo or other content ("Site Content") for any commercial purpose, except as provided under our Affiliates Program;
- Use a robot, spider or data mining or extraction tool or process to monitor, extract or copy Site Content (except in the operation or use of internet "search engines," hit counters or similar technology);
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms, or the like that contain the Site's name or trademarks used on the Site;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with the Site or another user's ability to use the Site;
- Modify, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any technology used to provide the Site and the services offered on the Site; or
- Assist or encourage any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this Agreement.
Any use of the Site or the Site Contents that is not expressly authorized herein is prohibited and immediately terminates the license granted herein.
You consent to receive communications from us by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
Use of Messaging Services
You agree not to use the Site to submit, transmit, or otherwise make available in any manner or any content (i) that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, harassing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is otherwise objectionable, (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights of any party or (iii) which contains a chain letter or constitutes any form of mass mailing. You may not use a false e-mail address or otherwise provide information that would be misleading as to the origin of such content. Although we do not regularly review content you submit to the Site, we reserve the right to edit or remove any content that violates our Content Policy or that we find objectionable for any reason. You represent and warrant that you possess all necessary rights to use the content that you submit to the Site and that use of such content does not violate our Content Policy. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims arising out of or relating to any content that you submit to the Site. By submitting content to the Site, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use the content in any manner that we deem appropriate, in our sole and exclusive discretion.